Springfield, Illinois, United States / December 22, 2011
Brian Pankey blew four cups from one cup to another eight times. He stacked the cups by blowing them individually.
- can have first cup that catches the stacking cups weighted down with coins, etc.
- must have a cup that is held on table at the time the top cup is being spun and blown
- must spin and blow the cup from the cup held on the table
- first cup that is weighted does not count as a cup stacked, only the cups blown in the air from other cup on table that is held with hand are counted as stacks
- must use only one hand in blowing and spinning
- must use other hand in holding the base cup