Benjamin Gross on 10/11/2011244.50
Neil Moallem on 10/5/2011336
Mick Cullen on 10/1/2011163
Benjamin Gross on 9/29/2011170
Ben Jenkins on 9/28/2011102.50
Benjamin Gross on 9/18/2011175.50
Vernon Frenzel on 9/15/201162
Neil Moallem on 9/14/201192.50
Brian Pankey on 9/14/2011157.50
Vernon Frenzel on 9/14/2011158
Taylor Ball on 9/14/201143
Stride Marketers on 9/14/2011
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States / October 11, 2011
Benjamin Gross threw a 8 frac12;" X 11" piece of paper 255 inches.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must measure distance from takeoff line to final resting position of paper
- must attempt record indoors in a room without any wind or breeze
- may not blow paper or do anything to create greater movement
- measure distance from takeoff line to closest point of paper after it comes to a stop
- must attempt on a flat surface
- must use standard printer paper (glossy or thicker not permitted)