Grayslake, Illinois, United States / October 1, 2011
Mick Cullen threw a 8 frac12;" X 11" piece of paper 336 inches.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must measure distance from takeoff line to final resting position of paper
- must attempt record indoors in a room without any wind or breeze
- may not blow paper or do anything to create greater movement
- measure distance from takeoff line to closest point of paper after it comes to a stop
- must attempt on a flat surface
- must use standard printer paper (glossy or thicker not permitted)
PavolDurdik on 8/8/2015255
BenjaminGross on 10/11/2011244.50
NeilMoallem on 10/5/2011336
MickCullen on 10/1/2011163
BenjaminGross on 9/29/2011170
BenJenkins on 9/28/2011102.50
BenjaminGross on 9/18/2011175.50
VernonFrenzel on 9/15/201162
NeilMoallem on 9/14/201192.50
legendary on 9/14/2011157.50
VernonFrenzel on 9/14/2011158
TaylorBall on 9/14/201143
Stride on 9/14/2011