Most One Direction Arm Rotations In 10 Seconds While Holding Two Kitchen Knives, Holding A 2.5-Kilogram Dumbbell In Mouth, Bouncing A Balloon Using Head, And Standing On One Leg
Puchov, Slovakia / October 25, 2015
Pavol Durdik rotated his arms in one direction 90 times in 10 seconds while holding two kitchen knives in his hands, holding a 2.5 kilogram dumbbell in his mouth, bouncing a balloon using his head and standing on his left leg.
WARNING: This record can be dangerous. Please do not attempt this record unless you are above the age of 18 or trained as a professional stunt person. We will not accept submissions in this category from minors.
- each rotation must be a complete, 360-degree maneuver
- impartial rotations will be deducted from the final total and will not count towards the time
- must hold knives in each hand
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence