Most Two-Handed 360-Degree Circles With Two Myachis In 30 Seconds
Springfield, Illinois, United States / September 21, 2011
Brian Pankey completed nine consecutive two-handed 360-degree circles with two Myachis in 30 seconds.
- must do 360-degree spins in both hands simultaneously
- must start & catch Myachis on back of each hand
- Myachi tricks must be consecutive; count resets if Myachi is dropped
- tricks must be fully completed within the time frame; incomplete tricks will be deducted from the final total
- must provide video evidence