Los Angeles, California, United States / June 14, 2016
A Doritos fan completed an obstacle course in 11.78 seconds while inside a Zorb. The record was set as part of the Doritos Bold 50 campaign.
- finish line must be situated no less than 15 meters from starting point
- course is defined by pairs of obstacles between which the participant is required to pass through
- obstacle course must consist of, at minimum, three pairs of obstacles, positioned in zig-zag formation, with each pair situated a minimum of 3 meters from one another
- no external aids may be used to guide participant through the course
- must provide video evidence