Sacramento, California, United States / May 3, 2009
Matt Kempster makes history by kicking a world record eight empty soda cans in 10 seconds.
He performed the feat on May 3, 2009 in the backyard of his Sacramento, California home. Kempster’s mom Ann was on hand to witness and document the record.
- must kick cans one at a time
- must kick cans while barefoot
- each can must be kicked at least 50 cm
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
markowen on 5/12/201524
JamesBlaxall on 3/14/201418
JamesBlaxall on 8/15/201314
AndyPelphrey on 5/22/201110
AndyPelphrey on 5/19/20119
JoshuaPstrak on 9/13/20108
MattKemp on 5/3/2009