Sydney, New South Wales, Australia / June 2, 2011
Nathan Smith balanced unassisted on the back two wheels of an office chair for 26.41 seconds while on a hardwood floor.
WARNING: This record can be dangerous. Caution advised.
- time starts when only two wheels are balancing and no body part is touching anything but the chair
- time stops when chair lands on ground or body touches surrounding object or floor
- must balance on back two wheels of office chair
- chair must be on wheels
- must balance on hardwood, cement or other hard floor; no carpet, grass, etc. permitted
- must observe URDB balancing criteria
- may not set record with legs beneath desktop