Sydney, New South Wales, Australia / June 2, 2011
Nathan Smith balanced unassisted on the back two wheels of an office chair for 26.41 seconds while on a hardwood floor.
WARNING: This record can be dangerous. Please use caution and wear safety protection if necessary.
- must attempt using a standard, four-wheeled office chair
- must attempt on a smooth, hard floor surface (carpeting not permitted)
- timing starts only the two rear wheels of chair are touching the ground
- may not touch walls or other external surfaces or objects with any part of body during attempt
- timing stops when chair falls over or front wheels touch ground
- may not alter chair in any manner
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org