Blakeview, South Australia, Australia / August 24, 2010
Peter Craig balanced unassisted on the back two wheels of an office chair for 11.52 seconds while on a hardwood floor.
WARNING: This record can be dangerous. Caution advised.
- must attempt using a standard, four-wheeled office chair
- must attempt on a smooth, hard floor surface (carpeting not permitted)
- timing starts only the two rear wheels of chair are touching the ground
- may not touch walls or other external surfaces or objects with any part of body during attempt
- timing stops when chair falls over or front wheels touch ground
- may not alter chair in any manner
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence