Longest One-Armed Plank With Feet Placed Two Feet Apart
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada / January 25, 2012
Darryl Learie performed a plank exercise using only one arm with his feet placed less than two feet apart. He remained balanced in position for two minutes, 5.17 seconds.
- must use rope/string so feet remain less than two feet apart
- free hand must be behind back and above the belt/waist line
- must be performed on concrete or cement
- one sheet of sandpaper allowed for stabilization
- must provide video evidence