Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States / October 10, 2011
Adam Medeiros unrolled six toilet paper rolls on a desk in one minute.
DENIED: The use of a drill fails to follow the spirit of the category.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- rolls must be completely unrolled on top of a desk
- up to two people may participate in the attempt
- must use full rolls of toilet paper
- must recycle paper when complete
- majority of each roll must remain on desk at end of attempt
LuisGuerrero on 11/6/20116
AdamMedeiros on 10/10/20113
TimElias on 9/26/20115
JosephHughes on 9/24/20112
Stride on 9/5/2011