Rockford, Illinois, United States / September 24, 2011
Joseph Hughes unrolled five toilet paper rolls on a desk in one minute.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- rolls must be completely unrolled on top of a desk
- up to two people may participate in the attempt
- must use full rolls of toilet paper
- must recycle paper when complete
- majority of each roll must remain on desk at end of attempt
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com
LuisGuerrero on 11/6/20116
AdamMedeiros on 10/10/20113
TimElias on 9/26/20115
JosephHughes on 9/24/20112
Stride on 9/5/2011