, United States / August 28, 2011
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must begin bench press with elbows bent at right angles
- must raise rolls until elbows are locked, hold for two seconds and then return arms to original position
- must balance rolls on top of each other in tower format
- if any rolls topple, attempt is denied
- may receive assistance from others stacking rolls
- may not use any materials to keep rolls connected to each other
TimElias on 10/3/201120
BenJenkins on 10/2/201122
DavidDargay on 9/29/201118
MitchJankowski on 9/24/201116
VernonFrenzel on 9/2/201114
Stride on 8/28/2011