Freehold, New Jersey, United States / September 29, 2011
David Dargay bench pressed 22 toilet paper rolls at once.
DENIED: Does not follow criteria applicable for this record.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must begin bench press with elbows bent at right angles
- must raise rolls until elbows are locked, hold for two seconds and then return arms to original position
- must balance rolls on top of each other in tower format
- if any rolls topple, attempt is denied
- may receive assistance from others stacking rolls
- may not use any materials to keep rolls connected to each other
Tim Elias on 10/3/201120
Ben Jenkins on 10/2/201122
David Dargay on 9/29/201118
Mitch Jankowski on 9/24/201116
Vernon Frenzel on 9/2/201114
Stride Marketers on 8/28/2011