Lewiston, Idaho, United States / April 28, 2017
Brad Byers stopped a box fan with his head in 1.13 seconds.
WARNING: This record can be extremely dangerous. Please do not attempt this record unless you are above the age of 18 or trained as a professional stunt performer. We will not accept submissions in this category from minors.
- fan must be classified as 20” by the manufacturer (the actual overall height or width will be larger)
- fan motors must be rated at 2.5 amp or higher
- fan must be running at high speed during the attempt
- must temporarily stop the box fan blades from spinning by pressing the top of the head against the blades
- a dimmer switch or other device to slow box fan is not allowed
- timing starts when the person using the timer says "go"
- timing stops when record setter temporarily stops the box fan using his head
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence