Las Vegas, Nevada, United States / March 17, 2011
Ella Sabella drew 13 complete spirals with a continuous line on an A4
piece of paper in 30 seconds. She drew a total of 22 spirals, but the
last nine attempts did not fall inside the 30-second mark.
FAILED: Does not beat current record.
- can use only A4 or letter paper
- line must not touch any other part of the spiral
- line must be drawn continuously without lifting pen
- can use pen or pencil
- must be drawn unassisted (no turn tables or guides, page must begin blank)
- a spiral is counted as a full circle from beginning of the line