Most Rings Thrown By One Person And Caught On The Head And Arms Of Three People
West Chester, Ohio, United States / April 15, 2015
William L. from St. Anne's Juggling Club In Cincinnati, Ohio threw nine rings. The rings were caught on the head and arms of his three friends.
- catchers must catch one ring per arm and one around their head
- may not drop rings during the attempt
- catchers may not use hands to catch rings
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence