Fastest Time To Recite 75 Words Of Sarah Palin's Resignation Speech In Gibberish
New York City, New York, United States / April 21, 2010
Life is too short to compromise time and resources… it may be tempting and more comfortable to just keep your head down, plod along, and appease those who demand: “Sit down and shut up”, but that’s the worthless, easy path; that’s a quitter’s way out. And a problem in our country today is apathy. It would be apathetic to just hunker down and “go with the flow”. Nah, only dead fish “go with the flow”.
- must include "udda" after each syllable
- allowed to read transcript
- must use same portion of speech as original record setter
- must follow form of current record holder
- must provide video evidence