Most One-Handed Hairbrush Flips In 30 Seconds While Bouncing A Table Tennis Ball On Alternating Sides Of A Paddle
Springfield, Illinois, United States / April 30, 2012
Brian Pankey completed 41 one-handed hairbrush flips in 30 seconds while bouncing a table tennis ball on alternating sides of a paddle simultaneously.
- must bounce table tennis ball on alternate sides of paddle
- ball must connect with paddle on each bounce
- must bounce ball and flip hairbrush simultaneously
- must use regulation-sized table tennis paddle
- must provide video evidence