Most Alphabetical-Order Objects Used To Hold A Spinning Basketball In One Minute
Springfield, Illinois, United States / October 4, 2011
Brian Pankey spun eight objects on a basketball in one minute. He spun each object individually and in alphabetical order.
The objects used include: an apple, a boomerang, a cigar box, a DVD, an egg (raw), a finger, a piece of gum and a hockey puck.
- may not have assistance in spinning
- must grab objects off of table individually
- objects must be used in alphabetical order from A-Z
- must have control of the basketball at all times
- time starts when first object is touched
- may not skip letters; must begin at "A" and work onwards
- may use body parts for letters ( e - elbow, l - leg, - n - nose, etc.)
- objects must be used within the time limit; objects not used within the time limit will be deducted from the final total