Cincinnati, Ohio, United States / September 9, 2011
Ashley Ng kept a static balloon attached to her head for one minute, 0.91 second while dancing like a chicken.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- balloon must be fully inflated
- balloon may be attached anywhere on head
- timing stops when balloon falls off or record attempter stops dancing
- must flap arms like a chicken, make chicken sounds and stand for duration of attempt
- may not move feet for duration of attempt
Nicholas Moallem on 10/11/201110:12.34
Alyjha Williams on 9/23/201101:00.91
Ashley Ng on 9/9/201100:30.16
Spencer Thoma on 9/5/201100:06.17
Stride Marketers on 8/30/2011