Waynesville, Missouri, United States / September 8, 2011
Vernon Frenzel jumped rope for 17.21 seconds with 10 sticky notes stuck to his body.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- sticky notes must be placed vertically on body (may not be placed on top of head or shoulders)
- any size sticky notes permitted
- timing stops when sticky note falls off or record attempter stops jumping rope
- must jump over rope at least once every two seconds
- record attempter must hold jumping rope themselves
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NeilMoallem on 10/11/201109:13.70
MitchJankowski on 9/29/201107:51.88
NeilMoallem on 9/20/201101:49.84
NeilMoallem on 9/13/201107:14.22
NeilMoallem on 9/13/201100:17.21
VernonFrenzel on 9/8/201100:01.0
Stride on 9/8/2011