Longest Time Juggling Three Two-Pound Balls In A Reverse Cascade Pattern And Hula Hooping While Someone Else Juggles Four Balls
Hillsboro, Illinois, United States / February 24, 2012
Pete Moyer hula hooped and juggled three two-pound balls in a reverse cascade pattern simultaneously for 14.22 seconds while Spencer Renfro juggled four balls.
- must juggle in reverse cascade pattern
- must juggle and gyrate hoop at the same time
- hula hoop must gyrate around waist
- other juggler must be juggling four balls in a recognized pattern
- must provide video evidence