Longest Time To Juggle Three Balls In A Cascade Pattern Using Tennis Rackets As Hands After A Kick-Up From Foot
Springfield, Illinois, United States / December 24, 2011
After a kick-up from his foot, Brian Pankey juggled three balls in a cascade pattern using two tennis rackets for two minutes, 13.53 seconds.
- must hold one tennis racket in each hand
- rackets must be held using the handle
- must juggle in a cascade pattern
- must catch the balls on the face of the rackets
- must provide video evidence