Zach Neal on 10/11/2011353
Zach Neal on 10/10/2011296
Spencer Thoma on 10/9/2011292
Trish Martinez on 10/9/2011309
Spencer Thoma on 10/9/2011246
Neil Moallem on 10/6/2011193
Zach Neal on 10/4/2011101
Simon Raye on 9/28/201146
Stride Marketers on 9/28/2011
Forsyth, Missouri, United States / October 10, 2011
Zach Neal hit a pinata 353 times in one minute.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- pinata must be at least 12 inches in height
- pinata must dangle in air for duration of attempt
- attempt must stop if pinata falls to ground
- must pull stick back from pinata between each hit
- light taps of pinata will not be counted
- pinata must be hollow, made from papier-mache and be large enough to fit toys and/or candy inside