Melbourne, Victoria, Australia / December 18, 2011
Aerial Manx performed a handstand for 14.75 seconds while swallowing a sword.
- sword must be at least 48 centimeters in length
- handstand must involve having feet above height of hips; however, slightly planched is preferred for safety
- no outside support or assistance permitted
- must have hairstyle that is a minimum of ten years out of date
- must be performed on a prop of some variety that is raised a minimum of 20 centimeters off of the ground
- stunt must be verified by the Sword Swallowers Association International
Longest Time To Balance A Sword On The Flat Edge Of A Knife While On A Rola Bola
Most Catches Juggling Three Machetes While Balancing A Sword On Forehead
Most People Having A Sword Fight With Glow Sticks In Slow Motion To The Song "Chariots Of Fire"