Fastest Time To Complete A Six-Catch Juggle And Transition To 25 Eisenhower Silver Dollar Coin Rolls While Bouncing A Golf Ball On A Rubber Mallet
Springfield, Illinois, United States / November 4, 2011
Brian Pankey juggled a silver dollar, a mallet, and a golf ball for two rotations (six catches) before transitioning into 25 coin rolls with a silver dollar while bouncing a golf ball on a rubber mallet in 58.94 seconds.
- coin rolls must be complete and controlled; incomplete rolls will be deducted from the final total
- must bounce golf ball on mallet while rolling coin
- must provide video evidence
- timing begins when juggling starts
- time ends when 25th coin roll is complete