Longest Distance To Spit A Piece Of Gum Into A Trash Can
Forsyth, Missouri, United States / October 11, 2011
Zach Neal spit a gum from 372 inches away into a trash can.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- diameter of can may not be more than 18 inches
- must attempt record on flat surface
- gum must land in and remain in can
- must measure distance from takeoff line to nearest edge of trash can
- feet must remain behind takeoff line
- can should be placed on ground, not held by a person as depicted in original video
Zach Neal on 10/11/2011360
Rob Costa on 10/10/2011347
Zach Neal on 10/8/2011264
Alex Gross on 9/18/2011324
Rob Costa on 9/17/2011242
Brian Pankey on 9/5/2011105
Max Sarafin on 9/4/201160
Stride Marketers on 9/4/2011