Fuldatal, Hesse, Germany / February 6, 2016
Michael K. completed 135 consecutive Moshikame cycles using a kendama in one minute.
- must start with center cup, then juggle the ball to big cup
- time starts when ball is caught on center cup
- each catch from one cup to the other is counted as a "cycle"
- may drop the ball
- if dropped, must re-start with center cup
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
MichaelKhod on 2/6/2016123
Bentod on 12/19/201593
legendary on 11/2/201083
legendary on 10/3/2010