Springfield, Illinois, United States / July 21, 2010
Brian Pankey bounced a golf ball 392 times alternating between two mallets after juggling using the same golf ball and two rubber mallets.
- weight of both mallets is at least 16 ounces
- must begin attempt with juggling the both mallets and golf ball
- must execute a minimum of six catches before immediately going into the alternating mallet bouncing
- must catch the golf ball in mid-air on the rubber mallet after the juggle
- golf ball must not bounce twice or more on the single mallet
- ball must not touch the ground, body, etc.
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence