Springfield, Illinois, United States / September 24, 2011
Brian Pankey tossed two Myachis in the air, crossing or uncrossing his arms before catching the Myachis on the backs of his hands.
- must cross or uncross arms completely with each throw
- must start & catch the Myachis on back of hand only
- Myachi tricks must be consecutive; count resets if Myachi is dropped
- tricks must be fully completed within the time frame; incomplete tricks will be deducted from the final total
- must provide video evidence