Most Consecutive Alternating Under The Inside Of Legs Catches With A Myachi In 30 Seconds
Springfield, Illinois, United States / September 17, 2011
Brian Pankey completed 25 consecutive, alternating catches of a Myachi in 30 seconds, passing each toss under the inside of his leg.
- must alternate sides between each toss
- must start & catch the Myachi on back of hand only
- Myachi tricks must be consecutive; count resets if Myachi is dropped
- tricks must be fully completed within the time frame; incomplete tricks will be deducted from the final total
- must provide video evidence