Most Consecutive 360-Degree Circles Around Two Myachis In 30 Seconds
Springfield, Illinois, United States / September 22, 2011
Brian Pankey tossed two Myachis in the air and completed a 360-degree rotation around each with his hand before catching it nine times in 30 seconds.
- must rotate hand 360 degrees during each toss
- must start & catch the Myachi on the back of the hand
- Myachi tricks must be consecutive; count resets if Myachi is dropped
- tricks must be fully completed within the time frame; incomplete tricks will be deducted from the final total
- must provide video evidence