Roscoe, Illinois, United States / March 23, 2011
Josh Graber changed a light bulb while standing on someone else’s back in 16.14 seconds.
NOTE: This record can be dangerous. Please use caution and have adult superversion on hand.
- timing starts when record attempter steps on person's back
- must unscrew and remove old light bulb
- timing stops when when light bulb is screwed in all the way
- must prove new light bulb works
- no outside support for balance permitted
ThirdFloorSpruce on 3/28/201200:13.92
JacobAcre on 7/24/201100:21.53
SeanSonic on 6/17/201100:16.14
JoshGraber on 3/23/2011