Longest Time To Balance A Baseball On A Canoe Paddle From Floor With One Hand
Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, Canada / July 5, 2011
Doug McManaman balanced a baseball on a canoe paddle from the floor with one hand for 53.63 seconds.
- must hold paddle at the end (at least 24 inches away from the paddle blade)
- must use a standard baseball
- must use a canoe paddle measuring 54 inches long and eight inches wide
- must put the baseball on canoe paddle while on the floor and lift the paddle up using both hands
- time will start upon balancing the paddle