Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, Canada / June 9, 2012
Doug McManaman balanced an axe on top of another axe on the back of his hand for one minute, 12.37 seconds.
NOTE: This attempt is dangerous. Please use caution when making an attempt.
- axes must rest on the back of the hand
- each axe must weigh at least three and a half pounds
- length of axe handle must be at least 31 inches
- must perform attempt while sitting
- must provide video evidence
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org