New York City, New York, United States / May 25, 2010
Jon Friedman hosted a late-night talk show that lasted just 3 minutes and 41.45 seconds, a world record. The feat included a house announcer, an opening monologue, a house band, a desk guest and a stand-up comedian.
- timing begins when announcer introduces host
- monologue must be at least one joke in length
- must use a live house band for show intro, guest intros, etc.
- must have at least two guests
- must follow general format of American late-night talk shows
- timing stops when host says "Good night"
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
PaulGreen4 on 10/3/201402:52.40
ConanO'Brein on 11/1/201003:41.45
JonFriedman on 5/25/2010