Most Consecutive Table Tennis Volleys While Listening To 'Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song)'
West Hartford, Connecticut, United States / February 10, 2012
Joe Schuman and Ned Wilson volleyed a table tennis ball back and forth 352 consecutive times while listening to Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) by Enrique Iglesias. They completed a total of 403 but the last 51 attempts were completed after the song ended.
- volleys must be consecutive
- volleys must be performed while the song is playing; volleys before or after the song will be deducted from the final total
- participants must stand at least six feet apart
- may only play song once
- must use version of song used by original record setters; no remixes permitted
- must use standard table tennis balls, paddle and table
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com