Most Bounces Of A Golf Ball On A Rubber Mallet After Making 30 Catches Juggling Mallet And Ball In One Hand And Completing A 360 After An Intentional Ground Bounce
Springfield, Illinois, United States / December 23, 2011
Brian Pankey bounced a golf ball 1,838 consecutive times using a rubber mallet. He performed the feat after he juggled the mallet and ball in his left hand 32 times and completed a 360-degree spin once the ball bounced back from being intentionally dropped to the ground.
- bounces must be consecutive
- must perform a single, intentional ground bounce
- must perform a complete 360-degree spin before beginning bounces
- golf ball must connect with mallet on each bounce
- must provide video evidence