Springfield, Illinois, United States / May 8, 2010
Brian Pankey bounced a golf ball 348 consecutive times using a rubber mallet. He performed the feat after he juggled the mallet and ball in his left hand 30 times and completed a 360 once the ball bounced back from being intentionally dropped to the ground.
- bounces must be consecutive
- must perform a single, intentional ground bounce
- must perform a complete 360-degree spin before beginning bounces
- golf ball must connect with mallet on each bounce
- must provide video evidence