We’re making some changes at RecordSetter to get your videos seen by more fans! Here’s what it could mean for you:
- The chance to go Pro with our RecordSetter Pro YouTube community
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
2. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN SITE CONTENT
You further understand and agree that the content of sponsor advertisements that appear on the RecordSetter sites is protected by applicable intellectual property law and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by the applicable advertiser, you agree not to modify, distribute, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, or offer for any commercial purposes the sponsor advertisement, in whole or in part.
The RecordSetter service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on RecordSetter to outside websites. This use is permitted as long as pages on other websites which display data hosted on the RecordSetter sites provide an easily identifiable link back to RecordSetter.
6. WORLD RECORDS
7. USER CONDUCT
* soliciting personal information from anyone under 18;
* collecting or storing User information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
* modifying, adapting, hacking or otherwise manipulating any part of the RecordSetter sites;
8. RIGHTS IN USER CONTENT
10. USER DISPUTES
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
14. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
16. JURISDICTION AND DISPUTES
17. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
Puchov, Slovakia / December 22, 2016
Pavol Durdik bounced a table tennis ball on a paddle 166 times in 20 seconds while carrying a child on his shoulders.
- child must be sitting on record setter's shoulders and must be held with one hand
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence