Beloit, Wisconsin, United States / October 11, 2011
Matt Rishel and Christophe Flodstrom kept a table tennis rally going for 41 minutes, 45.02 seconds while seated.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- must use regulation paddles and ball
- ball may not hit any surface other than table and paddles
- ball may not hit either side table more than once in a row
- ball must bounce on table before players hit it
- chairs must remain stationary for duration of attempt
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com
NicoleBeck on 10/11/201141:45.02
MattRishel on 10/11/201122:11.01
DevinEhrich on 10/2/201112:19.15
MaxMartin on 8/30/201101:26.45
jp12345 on 8/4/201100:22.77
Stride on 8/2/2011