Most Revolutions In An Office Chair While Balancing A Bottle Of Power Quencher On Forehead
Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, Canada / January 21, 2012
Doug McManaman sat in an office chair and completed six revolutions while balancing a full bottle of Power Quencher on his forehead.
- must balance bottle of Power Quencher on forehead
- may touch walls or other external surfaces after attempt begins
- each spin must be a complete 360-degree rotation, incomplete spins will be deducted from the final total
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria
- must provide video evidence