, United States / July 27, 2011
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- ball must be at least 90% inflated
- no assistance from others permitted
- must jump over stick at least once every three seconds
- broom may not move for duration of attempt
- must jump with both feet at the same time
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com
BenjaminGross on 9/14/201101:26.96
legendary on 9/14/201101:03.29
legendary on 8/5/201100:34.64
legendary on 7/27/201100:46.37
JosephHughes on 7/27/201100:09.21
Stride on 7/27/2011