Rockford, Illinois, United States / September 24, 2011
Neil Moallem and three of his friends wore the same suit in one minute.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- pants must be buttoned and zipped
- legs must go through legs of pants until feet protrude from bottom of pants
- jacket must be buttoned once put on, and unbuttoned before taking off
- arms must go all the way through jacket sleeves until hands protrude
- may not assist one another taking suit on and off
DustinJames on 10/3/20114
NeilMoallem on 9/24/20114
ChristopheFlodstrom on 8/18/20113
Stride on 6/29/2011