Edmonton, Alberta, Canada / April 3, 2012
Carisa Hendrix held a flame in her mouth for 8.98 seconds. She used naphtha as fuel.
NOTE: Holding fire in mouth is extremely dangerous and should only be attempted by trained professionals.
- torch must continue burning when removed from mouth
- timing begins when torch is removed from mouth
- timing ends when flame is extinguished
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org