Deary, Idaho, United States / August 6, 2016
Brad Byers pulled a surrey bicycle with seven passengers in it, totaling 1,900 pounds of weight, using a hook insterted in his nose.
WARNING: This record can be extremely dangerous. Please do not attempt this record unless you are above the age of 18 and trained as a professional stunt performer. We will not accept submissions in this category from minors.
- must use an 18-inch long hook with no greater than 0.18 inches in diameter
- hook must be inserted through the nose with the point protruding out the mouth
- record setter may not use hands during the attempt
- must attempt outdoors on a paved level surface
- must pull surrey bicycle at least 548 inches away
- passengers are not allowed to pedal the bicycle during the attempt
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com