Dallas, Texas, United States / May 26, 2016
Henry R. ate a head of iceberg lettuce weighing 708 grams. He accomplished the feat in six minutes, 59.45 seconds. He set the record as part of their school event at The School for the Talented and Gifted in Dallas, Texas.
WARNING: Speed eating can be dangerous. Please do not attempt this record unless you are above the age of 18 and trained as a professional speed eater. We will not accept submissions in this category from minors.
- head of lettuce must weigh at least 600 grams
- drinking allowed between bites
- must begin and end attempt with a clear mouth
- may not drop lettuce
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence
TravisMizejewski on 3/7/201706:59.45
HenryRoseman on 5/26/201612:08.20
AlexanderPitt on 11/30/2011