Most Consecutive Table Tennis Ball Bounces On A Hockey Puck While Balancing A Street Hockey Puck Upright On A Street Hockey Stick And Standing On A Rola Bola
Springfield, Illinois, United States / March 25, 2011
Brian Pankey made 140 table tennis ball bounces on a hockey puck while balancing a street hockey puck on a street hockey stick and standing on a rola bola.
- no adhesive or glue allowed
- pole or tray must not touch any other body part or item
- must be on top of a pole three-feet in length or greater
- must follow URDB rola bola criteria
- street hockey stick must be 48" long