Most Consecutive Table Tennis Ball Bounces On An Acoustic Guitar Using Two Hands While Balancing On A Rola Bola
Springfield, Illinois, United States / July 25, 2010
Brian Pankey executed 54 bounces of a table tennis ball on an acoustic guitar using two hands while balancing on a rola bola.
- must use a acoustic guitar only
- must stay on the rola bola at all times during the record
- rola bola cylinder must be six inches or greater in diameter
- must perform on hard surface, no carpet or rug- Ball can not touch ground, body,etc.
- can use two hands to hold the guitar
Longest Time to Hop On One Foot While Bouncing A Table Tennis Ball On A Paddle And Juggling Two Tennis Balls In The Other Hand
Most Consecutive Baseball Bounces On Alternate Sides Of Table Tennis Paddle While Juggling Two Baseballs In Other Hand
Most Consecutive Bounces Of Two Table Tennis Balls On Two Table Tennis Paddles